- 57 小时
本帖最后由 edwin8807 于 2018-5-26 09:55 编辑 |
PC Building Simulator Update v0.8.0 - AIO Water CPU Cooling, New Cable Options and a new Partner!5月16日 - WIZZYWIGG
Hello PC Builders,
I know it has seemed like a long few weeks waiting for the next update but we needed the time to get a couple of big features complete and ready for future content updates. A big thanks to the wonderful Official Discord server community for all the support over the last few weeks, you are a truly amazing bunch! If you haven’t joined this yet, I would recommend doing so. Visit via: https://discord.gg/pcbuildingsim
Build v0.8.0 Highlights
New Partner - Antec
As announced earlier today we have officially welcomed Antec to the PC Building Simulator family so you can expect further parts from them in the future, the initial batch of products can now be found on our roadmap[www.pcbuildingsim.com] and from the update today you will be able to use the Antec DF500 case.
AIO Water CPU Cooling
All In One CPU water cooling has arrived! This update brings the initial implementation of support for AIO CPU water coolers to the game which includes CPU coolers from Cooler Master(MasterLiquid 120/240) and NZXT (Kraken M22/X42/X52/X62/X72).
There are further coolers on the way so as always take a look at our roadmap[www.pcbuildingsim.com]for future parts that will be appearing in the game.
Support for a brand new part type is a big feature and has meant updating all the cases in the game so there is a good chance you will bump into some bugs when using these new parts, please do continue to report any in the usual fashion so we can fix up any issues
The internal PC cables of PC Building Simulator have well documented ‘issues’, these issues have been a thorn in the development teams side for as long as we can remember so we decided to overhaul their code as we had to get them to work with the water cooling parts anyway.
Functionality wise you will most likely not notice a difference, some previous issues will be fixed but there is just as much chance that new ones will occur but the difference now is we actually have a good way of fixing any future issues with cables.
The more interesting feature of this work is that we can now customise cables! So we have added over 100 new cable options to allow you to customise your builds even further.
Again, this is a major rework so please do report any bugs you have with this new feature.
AMD Ryzen 2 CPUs
AMDs 2nd generation Ryzen CPUs are now available to build with! This includes the Ryzen 5 Six Core 2600/2600x & Ryzen 7 Eight Core 2700/2700x variants.
Full Patch Notes:
- New Case - Antec DF500.
- New Case - SilverStone PS14.
- New AIO CPU Water Coolers - Cooler Master MasterLiquid 120/240 & NZXT Kraken M22/X42/X52/X62/X72.
- Rewritten Cable code - To allow us to fix issues moving forward.
- New Cable Customisation Options - These can be selected by the new Cables menu in your inventory.
- Internal cable connections now have their correct models.
- New CPUs - AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation CPUs (Ryzen 5 Six Core 2600/2600x & Ryzen 7 Eight Core 2700/2700x).
- Added RGB enabled GIGABYTE AORUS SLI Bridges when building a SLI machine with 2x compatible GIGABYTE GPUs.
- Updated all cases to allow AIO CPU water coolers to be installed where compatibility allows.
- The PC status window in build mode can now be toggled on/off with the ‘Tab’ key.
- SLI/Crossfire support is now listed on GPU information in the shop and inventory.
- Changed how the PC Parts section of inventory works so that you should no longer build up a stock of useless case parts throughout the career mode.
- Compressed Air now has audio!
- The Cooling category in the shop and inventory has now been split up into CPU Cooling and Case Fans categories.
- Motherboards that support both Kaby Lake and Skylake CPUs in real-life will now do so in the game.
- Your currently held item is now displayed on screen when working on a PC (this will get made prettier at a later date).
- Fixed the issue where case fans rotated when removed.
- Fixed the issue where case fans installed facing the wrong way.
- Fixed the PSU cover on the DG-8 series installing in the wrong place on these cases.
- Fixed an issue where HB SLI bridges would remove when removing a PC from the storage cupboard.
- Fixed the missing ‘auto’ tag on autosaves when playing in any non-English language.
- Fixed SLI/Crossfire bridges not appearing in the RL07 case.
- Fixed being unable to swap an underpowered PSU on jobs that require PC’s to have more power.
- Fixed various ‘Will it Run’ issues that should reduce the amount of requirements not met flags when using similar hardware to what is needed.
- Fixed an issue with maximum allowed budget jobs where the total updated incorrectly.
- Reduced the new email SFX a bit.
- Updated GPU/CPU data from 3DMark.
As mentioned a lot in these notes there are many new things in this build, so even with our internal testing there is still a chance of more issues than we would like, but please do report any you find so that we can fix up the important ones as soon as we can.
Bug fixing mostly for a little while, plus adding more AIO CPU Coolers. We also plan to add Spanish language support fairly soon.
Job types will also be expanded to allow for the most recent features (Dual GPUs/Water Cooling) to become part of objectives, more story type missions are also being worked on.
Design and planning of Overclocking has begun, while this is some way off we are looking forward to getting this up and running!
Happy Water Cooling Building!
The PC Building Simulator Team
增加新机箱： Antec DF500和SilverStone PS14.
增加CPU一体式水冷散热器：Cooler Master MasterLiquid 120/240 & NZXT Kraken M22/X42/X52/X62/X72.
增加新CPU：AMD Ryzen 二代 CPU (Ryzen 5 Six Core 2600/2600x & Ryzen 7 Eight Core 2700/2700x)
增加GIGABYTE AORUS SLI 桥的RGB效果（只在双显卡都是技嘉的情况下）
真实情况下同时支持Kaby Lake 和 Skylake CPU的主板现在在游戏里也同样支持了
总评分: 金钱 + 20